CeDSoFt's blog

mercredi, novembre 28, 2007

Multitouch image rotation and scaling (Minority Report like)

I just finished to add the zoom and translation to my previous app which rotates a picture with two fingers.

The result looks like the Minority Reports interface... (and the "Microsoft Surface" one as well).This technology is now in your pockets...



I'll publish the App and sources as soos as possible (some stuff are still to fix in the App).





Je viens juste d'ajouter le zoom et les translations à ma dernière app qui permet de faire tourner une image à l'aide de deux doigts.

Le résultat ressemble à l'interface visible dans Minority Report (ainsi qu'à celle de la "Microsoft Surface"). Cette technologie tient maintenant dans une poche de jean...

Je publierai l'application et les sources dès que possible (il me reste quelques détails à régler).

Libellés : , , , ,

7 Comments:

  • That's awesome man. Keep up the good work! :)

    By Blogger Unknown, at 1:35 AM  

  • Génial !!
    Vivement que l'on puisse avoir cette application (et avoir le choix de l'image).
    Y a t 'il une taille limite de l'image ?

    By Anonymous Anonyme, at 5:07 AM  

  • Thanks for your comments :-)
    I'm just fixing a little bug (one finger makes the app crash)
    I'll post then the App when you can replace the picture by your own.

    Merci pour les commentaires :-)
    Je corrige juste un bug (slider avec un seul doigt fait planter l'appli...)
    Je posterai l'appli ensuite, et il sera possible de changer l'image par une autre.

    A+
    Cédric.

    By Blogger CeDSoFt, at 11:25 AM  

  • J'ai hâte d'avoir l'appli dans les mains :) à quand son apparition Mr Cedric :o ?

    By Blogger June, at 3:58 PM  

  • Hi!
    I've created nearly exactly the same feature a few weeks ago.
    If you're interested have a look on fractalicious.googlecode.com.

    Anyway, looks great with "normal" images as well.

    By Blogger Choo, at 11:10 PM  

  • @Jasamer : Nice app, worth the try !
    I made load of weird shapes, Tim Burton's way :-) and zoomed/scaled them.

    It's cool you've made it open-source. I would like to open a google-code for mine but I don't know which "licence" to choose yet.

    In my app, I miss the rotation-axis to be elsewhere that in the picture center. I have to dig a little-bit more to do this.
    (I used the UI transformation matrix)

    By Blogger CeDSoFt, at 11:28 AM  

  • -What image types does it support?
    -Can I make my own album (drag / drop)
    -it should have some sort of threshold so when you get to within a few degrees of 0/90/270/360 degrees, it clicks or pulls it so that the picture is aligned to reduce time it takes to accurately rotate a pic
    -

    By Anonymous Anonyme, at 10:15 PM  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home