CeDSoFt's blog

samedi, décembre 15, 2007

Crayon Physics ported to iPhone by Thiago Ramon !

I was just planning to build a 2D physics collision engine and I've seen that the famous Petri Purho's Crayon Physics (Kloonigames) has been ported to iPhone by Thiago Ramon.

In this game, you can solve puzzles by drawing shapes to make a ball reach a little red square (a little star in the original version) using the gravity.

You can do your own level, some are very original (Crayon golf, Astrophysics, etc.) more informations on R4m0n's blog.

Here is the video :

1 Comments:

  • Very good, how might I go about getting this to my iPhone? I will be subscribing to your blog.

    Très bon, comment pourrais je obtenir ce à mon iPhone? Je vais à s'abonner à votre blog.

    By Blogger Michael Nolhan, at 9:46 AM  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home